Stay Informed With eAlerts Via Text Or Email
Keeping you informed about your finances is essential, and our eAlerts do just that. These messages will give you your account balances, remind you of loan payment due dates, alert you when your paycheck is deposited, and much more. eAlerts are another St. Paul Federal credit Union product that can help you achieve economic financial freedom. Our eAlerts provide near real-time alerting of the most frequent transaction types that post to your accounts to help provide you the most up-to-date information.
eAlert Types and Descriptions
- Statement Notification - Receive a notice when your monthly statement is available for viewing.
- Payroll/ACH Credits - Receive a notice when a payroll deposit posts to your account.
- Deposit Account Balance - Receive a notice when your deposit account balance goes above or below your preset limits.
- Loan Payment Due Date - Receive a notice when your loan payment is due.
- Certificate Maturity - Receive a notice when your certificate is coming up for renewal.
- Checks Cleared - Receive a notice when you have a check clear your account.
- Insufficient Funds - Receive a notice when your account becomes overdrawn.
- Automatic Withdrawals - Receive a notice each time an automatic (ACH) withdrawal occurs on your account.
- Bill Payment - Receive a notice when a Bill Payment check is processed on your account.
- Mortgage Payment Due Date - Receive a notice when your mortgage payment is due.
- Debit/ATM Card Transactions - Receive a notice anytime your debit card is used to authorize a transaction.
Setting Up eAlerts
To set up your eBanking account to receive eAlerts from St. Paul Federal Credit Union eBanking website
- Enter www.stpaulfcu.org into any major browser
- Once on the St. Paul Federal Credit Union Website enter username and click "SIGN IN"
- On the next page enter the password that was created during the enrollment process and click "Sign In"
- On the next page type in the answer to the challenge question and click on "Continue"
- Once in the St. Paul Federal Credit Union Homepage on the TOP bar click "ALL SERVICES" and then click "eAlerts |eNotices, eStatements"
- eALERTS USER AGREEMENT-The eAlerts User Agreement page is the next page that shows up. Please read the agreement check the "Yes, I agree with the terms and conditions of the service" the click "Continue" to open the next page.
- eALERT SUBSCRIPTION- The user will confirm the primary Email address; confirm the Information Alerts and then click "Subscribe"
- Upon clicking on the email received from stpaulfcu. The eAlerts, eNotices, eStatements will be available for the user to view all available eDocuments.
To set up Debit/ATM Card eAlerts
- Log into your eBanking account at stpaulfcu.org
- Click on "All Services" and in the drop down click on eAlerts | eNotices, eStatements tab
- Click on "eAlerts" in the new window and then click on "Add New"
- In "Create New Alert" click on the drop down next "Alert Type" and choose "Debit/credit Card Transactions".
- Confirm the Primary Email and add alternate and or mobile devices you would like the eAlert sent to.
- Click "Continue"
- On the next page choose which notifications you would like to receive.
- You can choose which notifications to receive and the threshold amount to send the eAlert.
- It's that simple.