Your health and safety
Protecting you and your finances during the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is our top priority. You can count on us to continue to serve you and keep you informed. This hub is your source for up-to-date information about our operations, with tools and resources to help you navigate the current environment. Our thoughts are with anyone affected by the coronavirus.
Important information and resources
TEMPORARY LOBBY CLOSURES
As the novel Coronavirus continues to increase its impact on our communities, our hearts go out to everyone affected. These are unprecedented times for all of us, and we are all doing our best to minimize the impact of this pandemic.
In adherence to updated guidance from the CDC and other government officials, St. Paul Federal is temporarily closing its lobbies at each of our office locations (Conway, Skyway and Etna at 11:00 am on Thursday, March 19th until further notice.)
The Conway Branch drive-thru will remain open regular operating hours.
We are working by appointment for certain transactions that require an in-person consultation. We will be reviewing these on a case by case basis to determine criticality of an in-person branch visit. Please call 800.782.5767 to schedule these appointments.
St. Paul Federal Credit Union is committed to helping members experiencing hardships, including from the COVID-19. If you're in need of assistance, call us at 1-800-782-5767 to discuss options available for your accounts. Our Call Center is open 24x7x365 for your convenience.
Stay connected 24/7 with mobile and online banking
- Bank online anytime:Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, set up alerts1, and more from your computer or mobile device
- Deposit checks by phone:Just snap a picture of the front and back to deposit endorsed checks with our mobile app
- Tap to pay:When you're out and about, you can safely pay in a touchless way with your digital wallet or contactless card
- ATM's: You can use our extensive surcharge free ATM Locations. Our location list is available here
- Shared Branching: We also have a large selection of Shared Branch Service Center locations still available. You can use our ATM/Branch Locator to find available locations here
Beware of scams
Look out for suspicious email and text messages, medical supply scams, and fraudulent donation sites that may impersonate a company, charity, or government agency. The intent is to convince you to share sensitive information such as usernames and passwords, make purchases or donations on spoof websites, or download malware onto your device by opening a malicious attachment. St. Paul Federal Credit Union will never ask you for your personal information or log in credentials in an email or text message. If you receive a suspicious email or text message, don't respond, click on any links, or open attachments. Verify the authenticity of any website before making a purchase or donation. Learn more about avoiding scams
We're here for you
- We are open to serve you. Our Conway drive-thru and call center remain open. Use our locator to find shared branches, and ATMs near you. Find Now
- Safety is our top priority.We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures and installed hand sanitizers for both customer and employee use in all of our locations following CDC and public health guidance.
- Information on COVID-19.For more details, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
1. Sign up may be required. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
2.Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
St. Paul Federal Credit Union. Federally insured by NCUA.
Equal Housing Lender