NOTICE TO THE MEMBERSHIP
The 2022 Annual Meeting for St. Paul Federal Credit Union will be held virtually on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 9:45 – 10:15 a.m.
The procedure for persons wishing to be nominated for a position on the Board of Directors of St. Paul Federal Credit Union has changed. No longer will nominations be accepted from the floor at the Annual Meeting of Members. This posting serves to provide notice to the membership that up to and including December 23, 2021, any nominations for persons wishing to serve on the Board of Directors of St. Paul Federal Credit Union must be filed with the Nominating Committee of the Board of Directors. Any applications received after December 23, 2021, will not be accepted.
- There will be no nominations from the floor at the 2022 Annual Meeting, unless there are more nominees (from the committee and petition nominees) than open positions. If so, the names of all nominations will be posted on December 31, and there will be an election with ballots at the annual meeting.
- All members eligible to vote in the election for Board of Directors may make nominations for vacancies by petition signed by 1% of the members: 13,300 x 0.01 = at least 133 members.
- To petition to be nominated for a position on the Board of Directors, the individual to be nominated:
- Must be a member of St. Paul Federal as of 90 days prior to the Annual Meeting: Wednesday, November 10, 2021;
- Cannot have been convicted of a crime involving dishonesty or breach of trust unless the NCUA Board has waived the prohibition for the conviction; and
- Meets the minimum age requirement of at least 18 years of age by 90 days prior to the Annual Meeting: Wednesday, November 10, 2021.
- The closing date for receiving nominations by petition is Thursday, December 23, 2021.
- If there are more nominees from the committee and petition nominees, the names will be posted on December 31 and there will be an election with ballots at the annual meeting.
- To be effective, nominee must include a signed certificate with the nomination petition stating that they are agreeable to nomination and will serve if elected to office.
Don Sinna, Chair
St. Paul Federal Credit Union