St. Paul Federal Credit Union Checking Advantages
St. Paul Federal Credit Union offers Simply Checking, an interest-bearing checking account with no minimum balance requirements.
Advantages of Simply Checking
- Free VISA® ATM/Debit Card
- Access to cash Worldwide using any ATM that accepts VISA
- 24-hour, 7-day account access via eBanking, mBanking, MARS, or our call center
- Direct Deposit
- Accounts insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith of the U.S. Government
- Bonus Dividends of up to 4.99% APR1 for balances up to $20,000
- No monthly minimum balance requirements
- Choice of check design2
Requirements to receive 4.99% APR* interest
- Make at least 20 debit card purchase transactions per statement cycle
- Earn 2.99% APR on balances up to $10,000 when you make 20 debit card purchases per month.
- Earn 3.99% APR on balances up to $15,000 when you make 40 debit card purchases per month.
- Earn 4.99% APR on balances up to $20,000 when you make 60 debit card purchases per month.
- Sign up for eStatements and login to eBanking monthly
- Have recurring direct deposit into your checking account
Your enrollment is automatic when the requirements are met each month.
1 TERMS & CONDITIONS: *APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Bonus Rate of up to 4.99% APR will be paid on balances up to $20,000 as long as cycle requirements are met. Balances above the qualified tiers will be paid the default current rate of your respective checking account (Capital Checking account pays no dividends). If requirements are not met during statement cycle, account will function as your default checking account and earn the stated default APY. Requirements for earning the bonus dividend rate include: 20 debit card purchase transactions (excluding ATM transactions) per statement cycle to meet base bonus dividend tier, 40 debit card transactions (excluding ATM transactions) per statement cycle for the mid-level bonus tier, 60 debit card transactions (excluding ATM transactions) per statement cycle to meet the top bonus dividend tier, enrollment into eStatements through eBanking and monthly login to eBanking, and recurring direct deposit per statement cycle. Rate quoted 02/2016. St. Paul Federal reserves the right to change rates and terms without notice.