St. Paul Federal Credit Union Checking Advantages
St. Paul Federal Credit Union offers Simply Checking, an interest-bearing checking account with no minimum balance requirements.
Advantages of Simply Checking
- Free VISA® ATM/Debit Card
- Access to cash Worldwide using any ATM that accepts VISA
- 24-hour, 7-day account access via eBanking, mBanking, MARS, or our call center
- Direct Deposit
- Accounts insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith of the U.S. Government
- 2.99% APY1 for balances up to $10,000
- No monthly minimum balance requirements
- Choice of check design2
Requirements to receive 2.99% APR interest
- Make 15 debit card purchase transactions per statement cycle
- Sign up for eStatements and login to eBanking monthly
- Have a direct deposit into your checking account
Your enrollment is automatic when the requirements are met each month.
1 TERMS & CONDITIONS: APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rate of 2.99% APY will be paid on balances up to $10,000 as long as cycle requirements are met. Balances above $10,000 will be paid the default current rate of your respective checking account (Capital Checking account pays no dividends). If requirements are not met during statement cycle, account will function as your default checking account and earn the stated default APY. Requirements for earning 2.99% APY include: 15 debit card purchase transactions (excluding ATM transactions) per statement cycle, enrollment into eStatements through eBanking and monthly login to eBanking, and one direct deposit per statement cycle. Rate quoted 08/2011. St. Paul Federal reserves the right to change rates and terms without notice.